It is one of the top OTT platforms in the US, which provides premium video content at a reasonable price. This platform is widely recognized as performing the entire task of entertainment, which is compatible with a wide range of devices, as well as providing its services at a very low cost.
You are just starting to use Peacock, but you don’t know how to connect to devices? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.. In this section, we’ll explain how you can easily activate on any streaming device. Here’s a quick overview of the introduction before we get started.
Apple TV activation using peacock tv.com/tv
- First, turn on Apple TV and go to the App menu. Then, search Peacock TV on your Apple TV.
- With the help of an inbuilt TV keyboard, you can quickly search for Peacock TV.
- Download the application and install it on your Apple TV.
- Activate the application .
- Take note of the activation code.
- Visit peacocktv.com/tv or peacocktv.com tv using your web browser.
- After you have logged in, log in to your account with your login credentials.
Activate using peacocktv.com on Roku
- By visiting your Roku channels store.
- Find Peacock TV using the inbuilt keyboard.
- Once the results are returned, the user can download the ROKU application.
- Wait for the downloading process to be completed, and then open the ROKU application.
- You can visit peacock tv.com/tv in any browser.
- To get started, create your PeacockTV account.
Stream on Amazon Fire Stick
- The first thing you need to do is click on the home button on the Amazon Firestick.
- Navigate towards the downloader of the Firestick.
- Once you have reached the downloader application, you should enter the URL to Peacock TV, which is www.peacocktv.com/tv.
- You should wait until the application has been installed. If you have already installed the app, open it and enter your account info once it has been installed.
- Those services are accessible once you have logged in to the stick if you are using Peacock TV.
Trial of Peacock for free
With Peacock Premium, you’ll be able to sign up for a 7-day free trial regardless of whether you choose the $4.99 or $9.99 tier. There are three to five minutes of ads per hour on the former, but no ads on the latter (some programs must, however, play commercials by contract).
TV shows and originals on Peacock
Peacock’s original programming includes the reboot of Saved By the Bell, the heartwarming and funny comedy We Are Lady Parts, and the Tina Fey-produced Girls5Eva. Another original is the Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. Lost Symbol, MacGruber and MacGruber are other originals.
Reviews of Peacock
According to our Peacock review, Peacock is great for watching classic TV, and Xfinity customers get a free subscription to Peacock Premium. However, the lack of originals and sparse “trending” section made it feel rather hollow.
As CNET noted, the service boasts a free tier, fewer ads than Hulu, and news and late-night shows (two features that other streaming services lack). In general, CNET was critical of the service due to its lack of original content and how many seasons of some key shows it missed, like Saturday Night Live or Law and Order.